There has never been a better time to reimagine the role of the pharma field team. Since 1997 Brent Finnamore has been supporting companies worldwide with organizational improvement, sales force effectiveness and customer experience. Now OPMA has engaged Brent to focus on new strategies for pharma field team success – and with the help of the OPMA team, he has delivered.
By now, everyone is aware that even after the pandemic, virtual interactions are here to stay and will remain an essential element in our communication with customers and colleagues. To thrive in 2021 and beyond, field teams must maintain and even increase their influence with HCPs. Brent will show us HOW to influence others in a virtual environment and WHAT our new roles need to become to win greater “face time” with HCP decision makers.
• The four things we must unlearn and let go of before we can become superior virtual influencers.
• How to build trusting relationships virtually – 90 seconds at a time.
• A strategy for creating physical presence when you can’t meet F2F.
• The new rules for planning and executing brief, highly productive meetings with customers, colleagues and prospects.
• How to read a virtual room and spot discomfort, deception and hesitation during audio or video meetings.
• Providing “4-Level Help” to HCP decision makers to broaden your spectrum of helpfulness and make yourself indispensable.
• The new conversation model: ASK – PROVIDE – FOLLOW UP, to execute your 4-Level Help.
• Borrowing trust from others to win face time.
• Designing engaging questions that pique interest and show your new value.
If you’re still reading this message, it means you see an opportunity. If you’ve ever been too busy driving to stop and get gas, you’ll know why you need to invest an hour with Brent Finnamore and OPMA on September 9. The panel discussion will be moderated by Dave Bard, President & Founder, EMREACH.