SKUY Awards Application
APPLY FOR AN AWARD
There is no greater excitement in healthcare marketing than winning a SKUY Award. Every submission is judged by an independent panel of seasoned industry experts, whose dedication, expertise and authority ensure that we recognize the most deserving work. The SKUY Awards is a celebration and recognition of excellence and innovation in pharmaceutical and healthcare marketing.
Please read the following before completing an entry form
- Complete all information requested on the entry form. All the required information will be noted with an asterisk.
- Your entry must be accessible during the judging period. If not, it may be disqualified.
- If applicable, provide access codes including username/password. You may submit as many entries as you want.
For Print-Based Entries
All entries will require one image to be uploaded with the following size and format:
Maximum of 850px width x 550px height. 72 DPI resolution and in JPG format. All file names must end in .jpg. Also please make sure the colour is set to RGB to ensure web browser compatibility.
For Web-Based Digital Entries
- Provide a direct link (URL) to your entry
- If applicable, provide access codes
For Mobile Digital Resources Entries
- Provide instruction on how to download the mobile app (e.g., name of the app in the app store)
- If necessary, provide us with a promotional code that will enable us to download your mobile application entry free of charge
- Specify the format that your entry should be displayed in (e.g., responsive design, smartphone, tablet)
For Digital – Social Media Entries
- Provide a direct link (URL) to your active social media feed
For an Entry Requiring Access Codes
- If applicable, provide us with access codes (username/password)
- Access codes must be active throughout the judging period
- The codes you provide must allow for up to seven judges to access your entry
- Access codes must not require a registration process for the judges3
If you are unable to provide a username/password, provide a direct link to a demonstration video, online presentation or PDF file with screen shots